How Companies Are Effectively Reaching the Hispanic Market
The National Pork Board, Kraft, Kellogg, Hass, McDonald’s, Home Depot, and many other companies are taking great strides in reaching the Hispanic market. They see the importance of reaching Hispanic consumers, because their strong purchasing power is estimated to reach $1.5 trillion by 2015.
Here are a few principles to keep in mind to successfully reach the Hispanic market:
- Understand and embrace their culture. Identifying and celebrating their culture helps associate your company with a familiar and comfortable environment.
- Focus on the family. Hispanics are connected with their families, so respecting these values and taking a family-centered approach will prove more successful in the long run.
- Go techy. Hispanics are definitely tech-savvy and are connected on their phones and tablets. Your brand may want to consider having a strong presence on social networks.
- Use Spanish language content. Advertisements, educational materials, and Web sites will all create a positive experience in reaching this group. We can help your brand by translating your food and nutrition Web site, recipes, and materials, while ensuring it is culturally accurate and appropriate.
- Realize that Hispanics are a brand loyal group. Having strong brand values will benefit your business. It is also important to continue to provide Hispanics with true value, as well as maintaining quality and connecting with them culturally.
Contact Food and Nutrition Translations Today
Choose FoodandNutritionTranslations.com to translate your message and leverage your brand. We can translate your brand’s educational material, Web site, and recipes. We specialize in Spanish translations and media talent, but also offer translations in Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, French, Arabic, Russian, and Creole!
De la Torre M. How companies are able to successfully reach the Hispanic market. Huffington Post Web site. www.huffingtonpost.com/martha-de-la-torre/how-companies-are-able-to_b_5774914.html. Published September 5, 2014.