The Hispanic Market
You cannot afford to ignore the enormous Hispanic market in the United States or abroad! In 2005, Hispanics became the largest minority in the United States and have kept this ranking ever since. Here are some important facts to consider:
- In the United States, Spanish has become the unofficial second language with more than 30 million speakers
- The purchasing power of Hispanic households in the United States increased from US$ 276 billion in 2002 to US$ 630 billion in 2004, and then to nearly US$ 1 trillion in 2009
- Spanish, the official language of 21 countries, is the third most widely spoken language in the world, after English and Mandarin
- More than 500 million people speak Spanish worldwide
- The Spanish language is a powerful communication tool that reaches millions across America, Europe, Asia, and Africa
- It is estimated that the online Spanish-speaking population will grow at double-digit rates annually for the next 5 years
- During the next 10 years, the Internet growth in Latin America alone will become an economy and market by itself
Having your materials and Web site translated to Spanish can make all the difference in today’s global economic environment. FoodandNutritiontranslations.com will help you address the Spanish-speaking market with accurate, reliable, and culturally sound Spanish translations.
Not only are Hispanics more responsive to communications in Spanish, they are requiring higher quality communications in Spanish. Therefore, the need for better translations tailored to the Hispanic market is vital. The importance of reaching the Hispanic population in their native tongue has become more important than ever.
We provide accurate English-Spanish translations for individuals, companies, governments, and nonprofit institutions. Our translation service assures that your health and nutrition materials are scientifically accurate, grammatically correct, and appropriate for Hispanic consumers.